Last updated on May 6, 2021.
We are Eremite Games sp. z o.o. (LTD registered in Poland with company number 8943165693) located at ul. Hermanowska 6A, 54-314 Wrocław, POLAND. We are developers of “Against the Storm” and “Shattered Plane: Turn-Based Strategy Game”.
About the policy
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
1. What data do we collect?
We may collect the following data from you:
- Contact information such as name and email address;
- User name and platform identifiers such as SteamID64;
- Your performance in our games, such as high scores and metrics information about how you play;
- Preferences information, such as marketing preferences;
- Any information that you voluntarily enter, including personal information, into any postings, comments, messages, or reviews;
- Technical details of how you use our services, including: the IP address, your operating system, browser type/language or other software, and your hardware or technical details;
- “Cookies” to permit the Website to recognize future visits using that computer. To learn what cookies are and how they improve your browsing experience, please check allaboutcookies.org/cookies/;
- Tracking information regarding website user demographics, website traffic patterns, and other statistics. We can’t identify individual users this way and it only serves us to improve the website experience.
We will not process or store any of your payment details. The payment transactions are completed through the relevant platforms (e.g. Steam, Apple App Store, Google Play, etc.) via the user account you have associated with that platform account.
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services;
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email;
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies;
- Play our games (we don’t get any personal data this way, only anonymized metrics that help us understand how users play our games).
3. How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account;
- Email you with news about games and company and offers about our games (based on consent);
- Provide you with means to contact us;
- Respond to customer support requests;
- Improve the website browsing experience;
- Ensure our services are presented in an effective manner;
- Improve the gameplay in our games;
- Debug our games and services;
- Perform our agreement with you;
- For analytics purposes;
- Notify you about changes to our services;
- Comply with our legal obligations;
- Comply with intellectual property protection obligations.
We will never share your data with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Third parties may require access to your information on our behalf so we can provide services to you. This includes: data storage, server hosting, customer support, game analytics, etc. We will ensure those companies have introduced means to protect your data before providing them with your data.
4. How do we store your data?
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. We transfer data to services with implemented protection measures. Those services are: MailChimp, Amazon Web Services, etc. We only transfer data when it’s absolutely necessary to allow us to provide you with our services.
In addition, some anonymous data is collected through third-party processors, such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, or Unity Analytics. We don’t collect any personal or identifiable data this way. Analytics helps us improve our services and games.
Upon registering for the Eremite Games newsletter, we will send you information about our studio and our products as well as offers related to our products.
If you have agreed to receive the Eremite Games newsletter, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, please click here.
6. What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Eremite Games for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Eremite Games correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Eremite Games to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Eremite Games erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Eremite Games restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Eremite Games processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Eremite Games transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
11. Privacy policies of other websites
13. How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org