The day has come. Against the Storm is OUT NOW in Early Access!
‘Against the Storm’ is a roguelite city builder set in a fantasy world where it never stops raining. You are the Queen’s viceroy — a pioneer sent into the wilds to establish and manage new settlements inhabited by beavers, lizards, and humans.
Watch the Launch Trailer:
- Construct an endless number of cities in a colony-building game amped up with roguelite replayability
- Meet the needs of the growing population of beavers, humans, and lizardfolk
- Tame the three rain seasons which dictate the life of your settlements
- Permanently upgrade your Citadel while the recurring Blightstorm reshapes the World Map
- Adapt to the constantly changing conditions influenced by random perks, blueprint drafting, and combos
- Thrive or suffer from procedurally-generated content on glades you explore in Dungeon Keeper-style
We wish you lots of fun with the game. You can expect many updates during Early Access and if you want to share your ideas and feedback please join us on Discord or Reddit:
May the storm be gentle on you,
Greetings, Viceroys! The new bi-weekly update is out now. Let’s shed some light on the new features: 3 new Glade Events 2 new large decorations 4...
Greetings, Viceroys! Recently, we released an Experimental Update with Primitive Camps - additional essential versions of gathering camps with...
Greetings, Viceroys! We’re happy to reveal that we’re working on new essential versions of gathering camps. What’s more, you can already test them...