We’ve added the Rain Collector building to the demo as well as some additional improvements based on your suggestions.
Here’s what’s new:
- Added Rain Collector to Provisioner 1 (Level 2 Upgrade in the Smouldering City) – if you unlocked the Upgrade already, the Rain Collector will be automatically added to the pool of randomly drawn buildings
- Kiln, Workstation, and Makeshift Post can no longer be moved freely
- Added keybindings to rotate the camera by pressing ‘Q’ and ‘E’ (default)
- Added keybinding to move the buildings by pressing ‘M’ (default)
- Added text hint to Ingredients that can be changed in Recipes
- Modified the tooltip of efficient workers
- Corrected the Relic’s indicator tooltip
- Fixed an issue whereby Forge Trip Hammer perk would be enabled in every workshop
- Various text improvements
Let us know how do you feel about the changes once you get to play the new version!
Have fun playing and may the storm be gentle on you,
The current demo version is: 0.8.15R
Greetings, Viceroys! Gather ‘round for a hefty dose of Against the Storm news. In this article, we’re sharing the changelog for the just-released...
Greetings, Viceroys! We’re excited to be back with a new Against the Storm update! With the dust settling from the 1.0 release, we have been able to...
Greetings, PC Game Pass players! The Patch 1.0.5R was just released for PC Game Pass, featuring a new cloud save verification system....