We’ve added the Rain Collector building to the demo as well as some additional improvements based on your suggestions.
Here’s what’s new:
- Added Rain Collector to Provisioner 1 (Level 2 Upgrade in the Smouldering City) – if you unlocked the Upgrade already, the Rain Collector will be automatically added to the pool of randomly drawn buildings
- Kiln, Workstation, and Makeshift Post can no longer be moved freely
- Added keybindings to rotate the camera by pressing ‘Q’ and ‘E’ (default)
- Added keybinding to move the buildings by pressing ‘M’ (default)
- Added text hint to Ingredients that can be changed in Recipes
- Modified the tooltip of efficient workers
- Corrected the Relic’s indicator tooltip
- Fixed an issue whereby Forge Trip Hammer perk would be enabled in every workshop
- Various text improvements
Let us know how do you feel about the changes once you get to play the new version!
And if you have any friends who enjoy those types of games, let them know about the Against the Storm demo and invite them to the Discord server!
Have fun playing and may the storm be gentle on you,
The current demo version is: 0.8.15R
Fishman Soothsayer Update available!
Greetings, Viceroys! Our new reports speak of the Fishman Soothsayer. He does not speak, though you can hear his voice. His eyes are blank, yet you...
Experimental Update (World Map Overhaul – Cycle & Seals)
Greetings, Viceroys! As we hinted in the last update notes, we decided to focus the next phase of the Early Access on the meta layer and World Map...
Discover Forest Treasures in the new Update!
It's Thursday, My Viceroys! Pack some jerky and put your favorite raincoats on - it's time to settle new lands! Remember, fortune favors the bold,...
Veo que esto no se ha actualizado por un tiempo, ¡pero quería decir que es un recurso increíble! ¡Gracias! Empecé a hacer algo similar desde cero y fue muy abrumador. ¡Esta es una herramienta increíble y quería agradecerles! ¡Buen trabajo en serio!