We just released the new demo patch in which we added some new features based on your feedback and fixed the reported issues. Thank you for all your feedback. Give us more! Moar!
- Added the ‘Move’ icon to the moveable buildings’ blueprint
- Added new tooltips for buildings User Interface (UI)
- Blueprints at the Trading Post now have full building descriptions
- Added new button to the World Map which allows you to enter the Smouldering City (as an alternative to clicking on the Smouldering City)
- Added a character limit to the settlement’s name text box
- Added new text for deselecting the area for deforestation
- Added tooltip for Seasonal Resolve Effect
- Changed the way the Goods counter displays numbers with more than 3 digits
- Disabled the possibility to run out of Tools in the first tutorial
- Fixed the issue whereby Citadel Resources could get lost when unlocking new Upgrade
Let us know how do you like the new changes!
May the storm be gentle on you,
The current demo version is: 0.8.13
Greetings, Viceroys! The Cycle is nearing its end... Today's update is the last before 1.0 release. As we're wrapping things up, the update might...
Greetings, Viceroys! Whether you're a newcomer, learning the ropes of Viceroy's duties, or a returning player seeking to refresh your memory, rest...
Greetings, Viceroys! With this update, we're diving into the world of home décor! Complete Deeds and progress your Viceroy career to unlock new...